The Knot 2015 Real Weddings Study surveyed nearly 18,000 U.S brides and grooms married in 2015 to get you the inside scoop on the style preferences and spending habits of today’s millennial couple! Get the details:
Couples are using their smartphone more than ever.
- 89% use smartphones for wedding planning activities (such as researching wedding vendors).
- 58% of couples look up wedding inspiration and manage their wedding vendor information on their mobile device.
Couples create a unique personalized experience.
- Since 2009, the average guest list size has decreased from 149 to 139, yet spending has increased from $194 to $237 per guest.
- 36% of couples report having custom guest entertainment–which has more than tripled (up from 11% in 2009)! Trending details include cigar rolling stations, wine and liquor tastings, and live dance performers.
Couples wed far from home.
- 49% of couples are married 200 miles or more away from where they lived at…
View original post 164 more words